At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Kelly Services Nuclear Pharmacist Manager in Albany, New York
The Nuclear Pharmacist Manager’s primary role is to ensure all radiopharmacy operations within their site are performing to the standards set by the company and should be the key driver of quality and safety for the site.
Responsibilities (partial list):
• Manage production of all radiopharmaceutical products at facility; ensure sufficient doses are produced on schedule to meet daily orders:
• Supervise all day-to-day radiopharmacy operations.
• Maintain supervision for facility/operations and staff. o Liaise with New Products Group to roll-out and sustain novel radiopharmaceutical production for clinical trials.
• Manage multi-disciplinary teams (radiochemists, pharmacists, technicians, QA/QC, etc.) and maintain a high standard of performance and professionalism in line with the company's culture standards.
• Implement and maintain processes to ensure all facility operations meet requirements for schedule (on-time delivery) and budget to support daily demand of all radiopharmaceuticals, including: o Inventory management:
? Timely and accurate procurement of radiopharmaceuticals and other drugs, supplies, and materials.
• NY Pharmacist License
• Authorized Nuclear Pharmacist (ANP)
• Previous management experience
• PET experience
• Background in Nuclear Pharmacy, Positron Emission Tomography, Radiation safety, and/or familiarity with cyclotron processes required.
• Experience with Windows based pharmacy systems strongly preferred (LIMS).
• Experience with and understanding of Quality processes for manufacturing and production preferred (six sigma, lean, critical parameters)
• Experience and understanding of Quality (QC/QA) with respect to regulatory compliance strongly preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)