At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
MARKETSOURCE F\u0026I Development Rep in Arizona
F\u0026I Development Rep
MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company’s culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is based in Alpharetta, GA, and employs nearly 8,000 team members. In 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution named MarketSource a “Top 20 Workplace”.
F\u0026amp;I Development Representative
MarketSource is currently seeking an F\u0026amp;I Development Representative to represent our client, a leader in the automotive industry. The F\u0026amp;I Development Representative will build and maintain solid relationships in the F\u0026amp;I Aftermarket by using consultative sales skills to identify needs and deliver results.
• Develop consultant relationship with Dealer Principal and senior dealership management
• Train, educate, and motivate all Finance Managers in F\u0026amp;I within an assigned territory
• Effectively manage your assigned territory to drive F\u0026amp;I growth
• Implement all Program initiatives and processes within requested timeframes
• Maintain, create and execute account development business plans
• Effectively communicate in writing to MarketSource management, Ford regional partners and dealership management on a regular basis
• Constantly evaluate performance vs. expectations
• Ensure sales, market and competitive information is recorded and reported daily
• BS/BA Degree preferably in business administration or related field
• Competent in technology including – Microsoft Office Products, Web-Based applications and navigation
• Minimum 2-3 years Finance and Insurance experience within an automotive dealership
• Experience with Menu Selling F\u0026amp;I approach
• Demonstrate sales record establishing and developing accounts
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Clear understanding of F\u0026amp;I in relation to dealership management
• Ability to travel overnight (approximately 3-5 nights per month)
• Motivated by bonus potential to exceed performance goals
• Ability to manage a territory with limited direction
Sales and Related