Signia by Hilton Atlanta (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/atlahhh-hilton-atlanta/?SEO\_id=GMB-AMER-HH-ATLAHHH&y\_source=1\_MTIyMDg1MS03MTUtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ==) - where charm and grace welcome the world with 4-star service throughout the 976-room milestone property with over 140,000 sq. ft. in banquet space and 8 unique F&B outlets!
It’s said that Atlanta has its own energy. Influential for so many reasons, awash in natural beauty and always reinventing, this Southern magnet will soon be home to a new destination for upscale hospitality, imaginative dining, and world-class events. With the legendary Georgia World Congress Center as our backdrop, prepare to experience the soul of Atlanta in a whole new way.
Join us as the Pre-Opening Group Reservations Manager as Signia by Hilton Atlanta begins its exciting ascent into the downtown Atlanta skyline!
System Experience: Pass Key, OnQ, Delphi FDC preferred.
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
·Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
·Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
·Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
·Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
·Debt-Free Education: Team Members will have access to a wide variety of educational credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, including: college degrees and professional certifications
·Flexible shifts and days off
·Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
·Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
·Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
·401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
What will I be doing?
As a Group Reservations Manager, you would be responsible for managing the group reservation process and operation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily Group Reservations processes and operations to include, but not limited to, room inventory and availability, group rooming lists and blocks, cut-off dates and restrictions, occupancy, selling guest rooms, systems use and management, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Manage and communicate information regarding hotel occupancy, promotion, special reservation procedures, operational issues and special events
- Manage the coordination of room reservations and related functions with in-house departments and clients
- Serve as liaison with Reservations teams company-wide
- Communicates and verifies information between Meeting Planners, Housing Bureaus, Meetings and Conventions and Front Office
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations, providing professional development and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Group Reservations Manager - Signia by Hilton Atlanta
Requisition ID: HOT09ISS