Waldorf Astoria is looking for a Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping Team at this gorgeous Atlanta property!
Located in one of Atlanta's most prestigious neighborhoods, this Forbes 4-Star hotel is a 42-story tower with over 200 rooms ( 127 guest rooms plus residences ), over 10,000 square feet of meeting space, and 3 food and beverage outlets. This includes the 3-meal restaurant, bar, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various - must have availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Pay : $15 per hour
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Prior housekeeping experience as a room attendant in a luxury hotel is preferred
- Possess a positive and outgoing personality
- Attention to detail is very important
- Professional appearance and grooming
- Ability to utilize iPod touch with various applications
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.waatl.com/),Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/waldorfastoriaatlantabuckhead) , Instagram
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Adhere to Hilton's CleanStay Program
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1000367)We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Room Attendant - Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead
Requisition ID: HOT09JAA