At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Home Depot Senior Manager, Benefits & Heath Management in Atlanta, Georgia
Designs, implements, and monitors competitive, cost-effective Financial, Health & Welfare, and Wellness plans, programs and initiatives for The Home Depot associates in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
30% Evaluate current market landscape and potential future initiatives. Including but not limited to: benchmarking, carrier calibration/strategy sessions, partner evaluation and negotiations.
25% Evaluate and manage current plans, programs and initiatives for expected performance, finanical results, ROI, process improvements, and optimal vendor performance.
25% Implementation and execution of new initiatives
10% Ensure regulatory compliance and monitor new developments
10% Works within The Home Depot, partnering with cross functional teams (e.g., Finance, Field HR, Accounting, Legal) to ensure compliance, transparency and synergies are being optimized.
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- Position reports to Director, Benefits.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Experience directly to health, welfare and wellness plan design, administration or finance.
Professional benefits or wellness designation/certification.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- No additional education
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
Minimum Leadership Experience:
Preferred Leadership Experience:
Advanced knowledge of benefit plan designs, implementation strategies and funding mechanisms for health, welfare, and wellness plans.
Advance knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements governing health, welfare, and wellness plans.
Knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software.
Strong management, organization, influencing and project management skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.