At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Rush Copley Medical Center Security Officer 1 in Aurora, Illinois
Secures the inside and outside of the facility, assists patients visitors and staff by providing escorts, jump-starts and unlocking doors. Responds to fire, disaster and other emergency situations as needed.
• High School/GED required
• Valid IL drivers license required
• Security or law enforcement experience desired
• Must have good communication skills
• Basic computer skills essential
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Basic level of IAHSS certification required within 6 months of hire
• Obtain CPI certification within one year of hire date (full time employees)
• Must be able to tolerate prolong walking/standing/sitting
• Must be flexible with schedule and able to work alternative shifts
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.