At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) - Product Manager in Bangalore, India
What you’ll do
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help develop CX's New Product Offers in the Partnership Technology Area. In this high-impact role, you will
- Help craft the future of a multi-billion dollar portfolio for Collab CX
- Define offer structure, value exchange, market potential for the next generation portfolio
- Drive interlock with the Collab Product BU to co-design and co-sponsor these new offers
- Work collaboratively across Field, Delivery, Sales Enablement, Partner Enablement etc. to drive adoption and bookings associated with these offers.
- Drive continual improvements to increase value as well as improve efficiency to increase top line and bottom line on the offer.
- Drive relentless customer obsessions throughout the offer lifecycle.
- Be a champion for the vision of the next-gen portfolio across Cisco
Your work will include the following responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis, develop recommendations and drive creation of new CX Offers for Teamwork technology.
- Partner with Product BE on customer centric design, packaging and monetization.
- Lead Customer Experience Design Led Offer creation and Ideation. Develop CX offerings and packaging in Cisco’s buying programs including volume agreements and Enterprise Agreements to drive bookings growth
- Assist with engaging with sales, Partners and customers to drive the strategy, offerings and value proposition of portfolio, vetting out the financial models for CX and Partners in this value exchange
- Work with Global and Regional delivery teams to define next generation delivery models to deliver the new CX portfolio and build industry leading experience
- Develop portfolio requirements and policies through customer interaction, market research, quantitative sizing, competitive analysis, and by working with sales and partners
- Develop value proposition messaging to address customer, partner, analyst, press, and employee audiences
- Understand the financial performance of the Collab portfolio and supervise progress as it evolves
- Represent Cisco at executive briefings, industry trade shows, sales meetings, advisory boards, and Cisco events by conveying our CX strategy and portfolio approach; leverage these connections to advance Cisco’s business
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of outstanding technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
You will join a hard-working, well-respected team who exists to make Cisco's customers successful across the customer life cycle. The offers and associated monetization will ensure our customers love using our products, love implementing our product, love our support, and eventually become an evangelist and advocate for Cisco products and services.
Who You Are
- With combined 8+ years of experience in management consulting firm plus experience as a software/ services/customer success Product manager, you have proven abilities to deliver strong outcomes as a product strategy manager.
- Solving sophisticated problems with analytical abilities; you back up your recommendations with strong data. You know your customers and you excel at transforming market dynamics and business requirements into a successful product strategy.
- You can convey the most sophisticated concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of critical and confidential issues.
- You have familiarity with Agile methodologies and Design Sprints
- You have a good understanding of Design Thinking and its application for Support Offers including Journey Mapping.
- You have understanding of API and Analytics
At minimum, we require: * 8+ or more years of related business experience and 5+ years post-MBA experience in a product strategy capacity * You have experience in the collaboration technology space or in the Services Product Management space.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. * We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better. * We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. * We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.