At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Teva Pharmaceuticals OpEx Teva Tech site Leader in Be'Er Sheva, Israel
OpEx Teva Tech site Leader
Date: Nov 24, 2022
Location: Be'Er Sheva, IL, 1
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The Operational Excellence Site Leader will be establish an Operational Excellence program across all functions and will be a key driver of the site's transformation in the next years.
The OpEx leader will report directly to the site's General Manager and will be part of the Site Leadership. He will be is dotted to the segment global OpEx leader and will be responsible to establishes operational and financial performance targets, align resources, identify and build required operational excellence capabilities, engage and energize site teams, and integrate appropriate governance and change management processes to achieve overall segment Long Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
General duties and responsibilities
• Leading the development and execution of OpEx site strategy to deliver LRP and AOP performance goals
• Leads process and programs to implement global OpEx standards, identify required capabilities and initiatives, develop and execute plan, and integrate appropriate governance to track progress and achieve operational and/or financial performance targets
• Provides appropriate communications including periodic performance updates
• Leads problem solving and co-owns accountability for attainment of performance targets
• Building appropriate OpEx site standards and capabilities to deliver performance objectives
• Identifies and closes gaps in OpEx organizational strength – people and other resources
• Identifies and closes skill gaps including upgrading and delivery of Teva Production System standards
• Develops and implements processes to engage and energize site teams and sharing of best practices and rewards and recognition program
• Supporting segment and global implementation of OpEx
• Provides problem solving support to project teams and leads special segment and global initiatives as needed
• Relevant university degree in engineering - must
• Lean expert - minimum 5 years' experience in a Lean environment, preferably in pharmaceutical / food industry – must
• Experience as a team leader in several functions (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Validation, Supply Chain is an advantage).
• Project management experience and excellent time management skills
• Hands on leader, with high energy to help others drive their improvements on the shopfloor, Experience of transforming the performance and the health of a site using OPEX similar approach - must
• Fluent in English, excellent knowledge in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint
Site General Manager, Plantex, Teva Tech Plant Mgmt
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:Internal Career Site (https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/careers/jobsearch?bplte_company=1080030P)
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
EOE including disability/veteran