At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Salesforce Functional Lead - 100% Remote-US Based in Bellevue, Washington
Salesforce Functional Lead - 100% Remote-US Based
Main location: United States, Washington, Bellevue
Position ID: J1122-2719
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI USA - Best version of me
We are seeking a Salesforce Functional Lead - 100% Remote-US Based to join our CGI team in support of a commercial client located in Seattle, WA!
You will take end-to-end ownership of the Salesforce implementation and be responsible for the scope of the project.
Will work closely with key collaborators to understand the business requirements and technical environment to achieve the efficient solution. You will need to be hands on in terms of client engagement and technology implementation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Technical lead for the Delivery Team and manages off shore resources
• Support ongoing Salesforce projects, enhancements and overall system maintenance
• Helps translate business requirements to the Delivery Team and implementation details to project collaborators
• Maintains team balance between business and technology over the course of a Salesforce project
• Provides a deep technical proficiency in Salesforce while having a firm grasp of an organization’s business, processes, needs, and goals to guide the development and delivery phases of the project
• Works under the direction of the Senior Salesforce Consultant and with project collaborators to support any application development or configuration needs from the business
• Applies industry standard methodologies to develop, and deploy customized applications and mobile solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Possesses a full grasp of the project lifecycle while having a main focus on development and implementation
• Administer, customize, and configure Salesforce features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page
• Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions to meet Client’s objectives – as needed
• Analyze user stories and develop high quality code with supporting unit test
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 8 years of experience delivering Salesforce implementation projects and managing a team
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud and their functionalities
• Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning Experience and Lightning Components implementation
• Understanding of Agile and SCRUM
• Excellent project management skills
• Demonstrable ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to take end to end ownership of the Salesforce and work closely with key collaborators to understand the business and technical requirements to achieve an efficient solution.
Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Software by Salesforce
“CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $74,600 - $186,000.”
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Agile & DevOps
Salesforce Sales Cloud
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.