At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Goodman Manufacturing Company Sales Call Center Rep in Binghamton, New York
Sales Call Center Rep
What we do :
Motili’s technology platform allows property managers, owners, and investors to easily manage their repair and replacement jobs. This unique system handles all aspects of the job, from scheduling service to ordering equipment—and it even covers invoicing—making Motili the single point of contact for all property maintenance and equipment replacement. Motili also helps property managers make better decisions using the data it collects about a client’s portfolio of properties and assets, and saves money on jobs by leveraging relationships with manufacturers and skilled contractors.
The Sales Call Center Representative - Contractor is responsible for handling incoming calls, chats, and form fills necessary to fulfill and complete sales transactions for the Consumer Business segment. The “mission” of the Call Center Rep is to meet the needs
and concerns of the consumers and homeowner by being empathetic, calming, resourceful, and displaying outstanding
customer service to execute sales. Delivers customer service by assisting in qualifying the lead and executing sales in the
appropriate defined area while meeting and exceeding SLA’s goals and KPI’s.
• Provide quality Customer Service via Telephone, Email, Chat, and Form Fill contact for homeowners, distributors,
dealers, internal and external customers by timely and effectively responding to their service needs
• Successfully learn about the products and services offered through our provided training
• Provide information to the consumers regarding our services and special offers with local dealers and contractors
• Coordinate with the dealer for an effective handoff of the consumer and product recommendations determined through
the sales process / interactions with the homeowner
• Generate “warm” leads through inbound calls and completed forms and forward leads to our HVAC Dealers &
• Meet or exceed sales and call center performance levels defined in KPI’s and SLA’s
• Perform data entry, document reviews, sales tracking and maintain customer and sales records
• Consult with internal technical experts, when necessary, and obtain executive authorization for material expenditures
• Consult with the Call Center Supervisor if additional information or support is needed
• Complete special call center projects as assigned
• Identify and suggest process improvement opportunities
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of HVAC equipment / products is preferred; otherwise ability to quickly learn the Company’s HVAC products
and services offered to consumers.
• Effective and high quality Customer Service/Relationship management skills via walk-ins, phone, and email;
o Positive, professional attitude, handling difficult customers with ability to diffuse negative situations
o Developing rapport and effective listening skills
o Professionalism – patience, poise and tact and ability to deal with high volume customer traffic
• Effective verbal and written skills
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced environment
• Ability to use good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job
• Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees.
• Ability to understand and follow procedures, work instructions and company policies
• High School diploma or GED equivalent and familiarity with finance, accounting, and statistics desirable
• 1 – 3 years of customer service/inside sales experience
• HVAC experience is a plus
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
The Company is required by law to follow the President’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. This requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless legally entitled to an accommodation.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
External Company Name: Daikin Comfort Technologies
External Company URL: www.daikincomfort.com
Street: 222 Water St