At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Artis Senior Living Dietary Aide - PRN in Boca Raton, Florida
The Dietary Aide primarily washes dishes, takes out trash and is responsible for cleaning and stocking food and materials as needed. May also prepare a limited variety of food for residents, employees and visitors and may serve snacks occasionally.
Essential Position Functions:
- Handles and prepares food in accordance with sanitary regulations.
- Communicates freely with other Dining Services personnel, Lead Cook and Director of Culinary Services.
- Regularly cleans dishwasher and dishes.
- Cleans and sanitizes all cook related equipment and work area as he/she works.
- Puts customer service first; ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
- Adheres to all OSHA regulations and safety procedures when lifting, bending or using equipment.
- Immediately reports any personal accident or work-related injury.
- May be requested to manage cart delivery of food to residents.
- Regularly performs the deep-cleaning of kitchen equipment.
- Follows procedures to ensure that kitchen sanitation is maintained at all times.
Performs all other duties as requested, including assisting cooks as needed. Education/Experience:
Must have demonstrated Dining Services experience and is sensitive to needs of elders and disabled individuals.
- High school diploma or graduation equivalent is preferred.
- ServSafe is necessary An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.:
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.