At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
LifePoint Health Analyst, Strategic Resource Group in Brentwood, Tennessee
LifePoint Health has an opportunity for an *Analyst, Strategic Resource Group- Hybrid. *The Analyst, Strategic Resource Group is responsible for supporting group, executive, and HSC leadership through planning, utilizing analytics to aid in the formation of strategic decisions and initiatives that directly impact operations and the health of the community.
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Assist and support the hospital, group leadership and Health Support Center (HSC) strategic planning and growth initiatives by providing analysis, leading and facilitating all discussion.\
- Responsible for quality and breadth enhancements of services in LifePoint communities by identifying growth opportunities for practices.
- Assist and filter questions to various departments.
- Lead the assessment process for various initiatives across the organization.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance growth planning process. Liaison between Enterprise Data Management team, physician practice operators, and end users of analytics (e.g. administrators, physicians, leadership boards).
- Maintain the quantitative justification process for new recruits to the organization
- Provide physician growth planning analytics and assistanceEnhance the Medical Staff Development Planning Process for the organization
- Determine organizational wide impacts to volumes & financials.Provide analytics subject matter expertise to HSC functional departments.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position primarily serves internal co-workers.
Access to and / or works with sensitive and / or confidential information.
Exhibit a basic understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
At LifePoint, our Mission of Making Communities Healthier extends to our employees. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary and benefits. Some of our benefits include 401k, flexible PTO, generous Employee illness benefit (EIB), medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We believe that happy, healthy people have a passionate engagement with life and work and have designed our package to enhance your wellbeing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; Master's Degree preferred.
Experience:Minimum of 1 year
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air.
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *LifePoint Health Support Center
Title: Analyst, Strategic Resource Group
Requisition ID: 7410-6023