At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Procter & Gamble Brand Management Internship in Caracas Distrito Capital, Venezuela
Brand Management Intern * * Description: * * Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to register and join our team at our general office in Caracas! We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications working effectively with diverse organizations of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
We want people who want a career, not just a job! We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
How success looks like
- Lead and develop business strategy with commercial perspective
- Drive work independently while cooperating with multi-function team
- Work as stewardship owner
Responsibilities of the role
As Brand Management Intern you will develop, negotiate and execute consumer and marketing strategies based on in-depth analysis of the customer, market and sales processes. You will learn and execute concepts of market development and consumer behavior in order to apply them to categories (brands), customers and channels (distributors, pharmacies, supermarkets, among others).
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
We need someone who:
- Is currently between 6th and 8th semester of university.
- We would like you to have intermediate English level, at least.
- Is legally able to work in Venezuela.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job: Marketing/Brand Management
Title: Brand Management Internship
Location: VE-Caracas Distrito Capital-Caracas
Requisition ID: BRM00002150