At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Entry Level Assembler - HIRING NOW! in Carlsbad, California
1st shift 6am-230pm
2nd shift 2-1030pm
· Operates packaging machine in accordance with instructions and specifications.
· Pack the required quantity of product within established specifications and tolerances.
· Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
· Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup.
· Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Load Film for wrapping and change paper reel for labels.
· Load product onto the packaging machine and inspect the conformity of components
· Visual actuality to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts produced.
packaging, visual inspection
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Good visual and attention to detail, will be required to inspect product for defects
Ability to follow directions and work well within a team environment.
Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
Understanding of and the ability to abide by applicable OSHA and environmental regulations.
Must be able to lift up to 35lbs
Ability to sit and stand for 8hours a day
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.