At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Robert Half Income Tax Specialist - Customer Service in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Seeking a short term project to keep you busy through tax season? Must have tax knowledge!! Remote-Call Center work environment!
You will play an important role in delivering a delightful experience that unlocks every tax advantage for our customers by leveraging your customer service and technical expertise along with your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overall support of the products through phone, email, and chat, providing a positive customer experience.
• The scope of product (technical) support includes navigation, connectivity, compatibility, usability and general product knowledge.
• Provide product and service information.
• Take ownership of customer’s communications to work directly with a specific customer.
• Route customers to the appropriate communication method (phone call, private message, and direct message).
• Perform duties and responsibilities to meet KPIs.
• Handle three (3) customers’ chats simultaneously.
• Recommend responses for the knowledge database and send them to lead for review/creation.
• Promote teamwork and foster collaboration.
• Convey a professional and positive image internally and externally.
• Ability to operate multiple system applications and screens at the same time.
• Capability of utilizing resources provided for quick issue resolution.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries utilizing defined processes and procedures.
• Use the equipment and applications provided to interact with customers.
• Other job duties as defined
• Knowledge and work experience with browser-based applications.
• Experience with online tax software - preferred.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Call Center experience - preferred.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• 2+ years of experience with Internet browsers & Microsoft Window’s operating systems – preferred.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment to accomplish goals.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal direction.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Detail oriented
• Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Typing skills – 40+ WPM
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.