Actalent is looking for self-motivated Substation Designers and Engineers to support projects for a leading US utility. Candidate will establish strong client relationships in the region and an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business objectives to determine the most effective execution strategies.
Both physical and P&C experience is needed.
• BSEE for engineers or AS for designers
• 3+ years of Power Delivery Substation design experience required
• Previous experience managing staff, clients, contracts and hiring staff for an engineering consulting firm
• Track record of working cooperatively with diverse teams, regional, department, technical managers and project staff
• Participate in development of strong client relationships and serve as a key client manager for selected clients
• Provide technical leadership/project management to ensure projects have appropriate staff and that the quality program is implemented effectively
• Manage key projects or programs, including managing technical staff and sub-consultant teams to meet project delivery needs and exceed client expectations
• Arrangements Sections Grounding Conduit Plans Foundation Plans Material Lists Relay and Control Systems Control
• Schematics and Wiring Diagrams is required
• Knowledge in/of AutoCAD/Micro-station, Microsoft Office and electrical design software such as ETAP, CDEGS, Aspen & Cape
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.