At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Nationwide Children's Hospital Education Event Coordinator, Interprofessional Programs and Confer in Columbus, Ohio
Education Event Coordinator
The Education Event Coordinator is responsible for working with program and conference leads in planning, implementing, and evaluating interprofessional programs and conferences of Nationwide Children’s Hospital and its subsidiaries in collaboration with clinical, research, administrative and community partners.
Full Time, Benefits Eligible
520 Butterfly Gardens Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43215
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We’re 13,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we’ll never even meet. Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takes a Collaborative Culture to deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to foster new discoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children’s badge what they do for a living. They’ll tell you it’s More Than a Job. It’s a calling. It’s a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital. A Place to Be Proud
• Serves as an education consultant in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of simple to complex interprofessional programs and conferences. Utilizes technology to cost-effectively enhance education.
• Coordinates initial and ongoing development of education programs. Recommends program revisions and new programs based on needs assessment and evaluation.
• Creates, administers, and audits budgets for assigned programs and conferences
• Coordinates with content experts to increase the visibility of Nationwide Children’s Hospital education programs.
• Works with Interprofessional Team Coordinator to create program registration and evaluations in continuing education database.
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours, as well as travel, as schedule dictates
• Assists other members of the interprofessional education team as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in education, or related field required.
Licensure: Valid Ohio driver’s license with proof of auto insurance
Skills: Proficiency in MS office. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple projects. Strong data analysis and analytic thinking. Ability to build relationships with leaders at all levels as part of the program and conference management.
Experience: 2+ years’ experience in education planning including fiscal and project management. Accreditation compliance experience preferred.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Requisition ID: 2021-31804
External Company Name: Nationwide Children's Hospital
External Company URL: https://external-nationwidechildrens.icims.com/jobs/intro