At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
CEC Entertainment Assistant Restaurant Manager in CONCORD, California
24863BRTitle Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Description At Chuck E. Cheese, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese because our people are the best of the best. As an Assistant Manager, you’ll help employees make sure that “every guest leaves happy.” It’s a high-energy, high motivation, high reward management opportunity and it’s waiting for you right now.
Chuck E. Cheese now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
• Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
• Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
• Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
• Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
Skills We’re Looking For:
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Effective Communication
• Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
• Time & Priority Management
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week
• Must have a high-school diploma or GED
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
• Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry OR experience as an Opening Coordinator for at least six (6) months
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
• The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 605 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Auto req ID 24863BR Street Address 1611 WILLOW PASS RD State California City CONCORD Zip 94520 Country United States