At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Robert Half International Finance Manager in Culver City, California
Robert Half Management Resources is recruiting for a strong Finance Manager to support our global entertainment client on a 3-6 month engagement fully remote.
We’re looking for an Excel-savvy manager who can demonstrate strong financial modeling & analytical skills and has great attention to detail under competing deadlines. The Finance Manager will create and review financial analysis that merges monthly actuals with meaningful projections and present to management. The Finance Manager will also work hand-in-hand with a centralized accounting team and operations management as well as the consolidations team.
• Manage and prepare annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and mid-range plans for multiple lines of business
• Review and submit monthly close results and variances analysis of subsidiary using SAP
• Review monthly close results, variance analysis and any required close templates with centralized accounting group
• Lead efforts in new development greenlights and monthly KPI reporting
• Supervise Senior Financial Analyst(s) and prioritize deliverables
• Support in new business plan evaluations and related analysis
• Proven track record in budget and forecast modeling
• Advanced MS Excel
• Ability to work with high volume of data from multiple sources.
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Word
• SAP experience required
• Keep an open mind for process improvement and be able to adapt changes
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, teamwork environment
• Strong understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Strong communication skills especially with non-finance individuals
If you meet the above requirements, please email me a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50.00 - $60.00 / Hourly
Location: Culver City, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00320-0011593432
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial