At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Robert Half International Applications Developer in Dallas, Texas
Description This regular, full-time position reports to the Sr. Manager, Applications Development and is based out of a home office anywhere in the contiguous United States.
What are the details?
• Working within project teams to determine needs and applying/customizing existing technology to meet those needs
• Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
• Participate in system design and architecture
• Provide system support and troubleshooting
• Perform business data analysis, extracts, imports and reporting
• Adhere to production system change control processes (code and documentation)
• Analyze/evaluate third-party systems/modules for use in NMSI systems
• Provide consultation on complex projects as required
• Record work progress on a weekly basis
• Meet NMSI documentation standards and best practices
• Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
• Organized & Productive – You demonstrate strong organizational skills while working in a fast-paced environment. You can work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
• Innovator – You can easily innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
• Communicator – You can effectively communicate complex technology concepts in laymen’s terms with the ability to construct user guides and documentation. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical Expertise – You have an ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support – and develop web applications. You possess current product/technology/industry knowledge. Requirements SQL - Structured Query Language, ASP.NET, MVC Framework, HTML, API - Application Programming Interface, SQL, Angular JS
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.