At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Airgas Usa LLC Sales Support Specialist in Davenport, Iowa
/Are you ready to grow sales and be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward and exceed customer expectations?/
Apply Now and move your career forward with Airgas as an Sales Support Specialist in Davenport, IA!
What you will do:
The Sales Support Specialist will act as the pricing execution expert for the local Areas, manage pricing through PROS requests, monitor price overrides, and implement price increases. Other duties include resolution of customer disputes, assisting sales representatives by providing sales and margin analysis reports, and various other reports as needed.
This position can be located in Davenport, Cedar Rapids, Fairfield, or Dubuque, IA.
Sales Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Maintains a high level of internal customer service by assisting sales force and submitting professional quotes as needed.
- Produces sales and margin analysis, as well as usage reports to account managers on an adhoc basis, utilizing data available in BW (Business Warehouse) and in SAP.
- Initiates all special pricing and cost requests from sales force.
- Provides comprehensive PSA management and contract review, submits sales deal pricing in PAW (Price Agreement Workbench), and works with account managers and district managers to manage effective price increases.
- Prepares business review and performance service reports for account managers to use in sales strategies.
- Manages dispute workbench for designated area, resolving customer issues with pricing.
- Creates all new sold to accounts, and validates account accuracy setup for area.
- Coordinates efforts with e-business team to setup customers on Airgas.com.
- Takes initiative to review account pricing and identify areas where efficiency is needed.
- Submits and updates all contract pricing for designated districts, as well as performs approval at the sales manager level in PROS.
- Manages and completes all API (Annual Price Increase) for the designated districts.
- Other duties/projects as may be assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional post high school education and/or training preferred.
- Two years in a customer service and/or sales related role required.
- Prior experience with SAP preferred.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent’s.
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- Occasional lifting of 5 to 60 pounds.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed.
We take care of you:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access® telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading technology and innovations.
Check out what a career at Airgas can offer you!* *
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
“Great place to work with great growth potential” - Director, Atlanta
“Opportunity to advance and a great safety program” - Driver, Cheshire
“Fun people to work with and flexible management” - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: Sales Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 31591