At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Kelly Services Business Analyst in Doraville, Georgia
Kelly Services is seeking a temporary Business Analyst for an American company that specializes in developing and manufacturing mattresses in Doraville, GA.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Doraville, GA (Remote to start)
Job Type: Temporary
Est. Start Date: January 2021
Pay Rate: $50 - $70 per hour
The Business Analyst (BA) designs and documents workflow, manages and provides solutions to the business, understands the user's business requirements and business process management, and then translates them to particular software requirements. This position will require functional and technical proficiencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Acts as primary liaison between the business and IT and is responsible for leading the collection of business requirements and designing solutions. Strong ability to interact with technical, functional and business teams.
• BA skills with Integrations and Conversion experience (Scoping, Requirements Gathering, Functional Design, Data Analysis, Data Mappings, Data Validations, Testing, Deployment, and Post Deployment Support).
• Ability to work with Service Desk team on prior to deployment for all support models and training requirements & documentation.
• Ensures all IT standards are followed including following all system security rules and functions, all programming structure rules and system design techniques, all system documentation and project status update reporting. Must conform to company RPM and SDLC procedures. Reports any problems or concerns to IT management.
• Experience writing functional requirement specifications, writing use cases, test plans and cases.
• Works with developers to realize the specifications presented.
• Maintains knowledge of current trends in the field; and attends appropriate training programs to remain current with skills.
• Bachelor's degree or related technical training / experience.
• Experience supporting a multi-site manufacturer preferred.
• Strong facilitation and communication skills; strong attention to detail; strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation and interview skills.
• Strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task; analysis and problem-solving skills; negotiation skills; ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
• Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
• Demonstrated history of exceptional customer service.
• May include some travel (less than 25%).
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
*Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Robv492@kellyservices.com however, your resume should be uploaded via the _“SUBMIT RESUME”_ button included within*
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.