At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Robert Half Client Services Representative in Dover, Delaware
Description $55,000 -$70,000
Onsite a 100%
The Client Services representative is responsible for providing administrative and technical support to Account Executive (AE) and Service Team(s). As directed, handle administrative and technical assignments, including but not limited to preparation of insurance related documents, maintenance of document management system, issuing and managing certificates of insurance and Auto ID Cards, processing of policies, audits and endorsements and other duties as assigned.
• Manage mail in Document Management System (WorkSmart)
• Maintain Client files to company standards
• Handle phone, mail and other administrative support for AE Team
• Set up carrier/client meetings and manage calendars
• Process all policies, manage policy log and checklist policies, as directed
• Process certificates of insurance per contract and/or additional insured requirements
• Process Auto ID cards
• Process Acord Applications
• Invoicing/Billing, as directed
• Prepare Proposal documents and manage Proposal uploads on Surface Pros
• Handle/manage general client requests (property, vehicle, locations, etc.) Including documentation of schedule changes internally, to the insurance carrier and confirmation to client
• Follow up on endorsement and other requests with carrier underwriters, as directed
• Ability to plan schedule and organize workload to meet deadlines established by Supervisor
• Maintain WorkSmart Document Management System Client files to company standards
• Ensure accuracy of account data
• Adheres to company policies, procedures and guidelines
• Other duties, as assigned
Bachelor’s degree Requirements Client engagement, Client administration, Client Relations, Customer Service, Superior Customer Service, Resolve Customer Service, Auto Insurance, Insurance, Insurance Claims, Insurance Coverage, Insurance Denials, Insurance Industry, Insurance Premiums, Insurance Products, Insurance Providers, Insurance Referrals - Verifications
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.