At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Quality Inspector in Fairfield, New Jersey
Immediate Quality Inspector Opening
Paying from $24-$32 depending on experience and interview.
• Perform mechanical inspections on machined parts and assemblies using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, CMM, and gauges
• Read/interpret blueprints,, and technical specifications to ensure that parts and assemblies are manufactured to the required quality standards
• Record inspection results and generate reports as required
• Work with the engineering and production teams to ensure that parts and assemblies are manufactured according to specifications
• Collaborate with customers and suppliers to ensure that all quality-related issues are addressed in a timely and effective manner
• Familiarity with GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing)
What we can offer:
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
• Training & development
• Great company culture
Send your update resume to ssuquilanda@ aerotek.com for immediate consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.