At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Assembler - No Experience Needed in Foothill Ranch, California
ALL 3 SHIFTS AVAILABLE! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED.
Employees will be working in teams of 4-5 to assemble and inspect sunglasses from start to finish. Assembly, inspecting, packaging, using pad print machine, and labeling boxes. (Pad Printing Machine imprints part number and sku numbers onto frame stems)
• Screw, glue and fasten individual pieces of sunglasses together. Prepare for lens installer and then Quality Auditor.
• Installing lenses into frames and gluing icon onto frames
• Using small tools to insert small screws or pins to hold frames together
• Work with pad printer to mix the paint for pad print, fixing pad print when malfunctions occur
• Sand and Buff the gate/burr off the center frame
• Send to Quality Auditor for final inspection before packaging
• Highly repetitive, short cycle assembly
• Sets up work stations at the start of shift // could be building different models each day
• Flexibility required – specific job duties could change/departments within assembly could change
• Standing/walking all day – comfortable shoes/insoles recommended
• Could be working with small hand tools and/or power tools
• Job rotation on each shift to limit repetitive movements // must be willing to rotate regularly
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.