At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
KeyBank Equity Research, Supervisory Analyst (Remote) in For Those Who Work At Home, Ohio
For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145
SA Position Summary
Provide a thorough and timely review of all equity research products ensuring that all documents compliant with FINRA, and any other regulations as well KBCM company policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 3-5 years Supervisory Analyst experience required.
· NASD Series 16 or equivalent required.
· Strong financial background.
· Strong and demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience in the Blue Matrix publishing system preferred.
· Strong knowledge of FINRA rules and regulations required.
· Ability to easily adapt to the firm’s regulatory and communication policies required.
· Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with others as part of a team, or independently, and under fairly intense pressure and tight deadlines.
· Effective communication skills and able to relay information well in both written and verbal form.
· Able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other standard office procedures and terminology.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Supervisory Analyst Shift
§ “Remote”: Most Supervisory Analyst work from their own homes and in a chat environment with their supervisor and team members.
§ May be required to work U.S. holidays.
§ Sunday through Thursday 4pm until midnight (ET) and may vary based on business needs such as earnings or vacation coverage for team members.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This position is eligible to earn a base salary in the range of $140,000 to $200,000 annually depending on job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes eligibility for short-term incentive compensation and deferred incentive compensation subject to individual and company performance. Please click here (https://www.key.com/kco/images/Key_Benefit_Eligibility_Chart.pdf) for a list of benefits for which this position is eligible.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com .