At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
IFF GRIR Accountant, Global in Budapest,
GRIR Accountant, Global
Apply now »
Date:Nov 24, 2022
Location: Budapest, HU, 1095
Company: IFF Family of Companies
Who We Are
IFF is a global leader in the area of health and biosciences, the design and development of food, beverages ingredients and scent experiences enjoyed in thousands of products sold around the world.
Our Shared Service Center in Budapest is known by its diverse workforce of 250 employees, with colleagues from more than 40 different countries, creating a real multinational atmosphere.
What We Offer
● Amazing organizational culture with common events with colleagues, such as Board Game Night, or cooking together in the office’s fully equipped kitchen with your team mates!
● Continuous training opportunities from day one, free language courses, supportive management.
● Share Now electric car rental service within Cafeteria package.
What You Will Do
As a GRIR Accountant you will be responsible for:
• Interfaces with SAP processes as required with respect to PO and GRIR data.
• Is responsible for quality and efficiency of problem resolution where GRIR expertise is required.
• Reviews all PO discrepancies.
• Assesses and provides variance resolution.
• Review and follow up on PO/GRIR account status.
• Preparation and support of sox control documentation.
• Identifies areas of process improvement and communicates to stakeholders.
• Coordinate asset servicing and reporting responsibilities with internal departments to ensure proper tracking and timely and accurate reporting.
• Playing a key role as team reference, being the first point of escalation from Analysts and Associates.
• Other duties as ordered by the direct manager.
What You Bring to IFF
In addition to the below, we are seeking energetic, proactive colleague with the desire to be part of a dynamic, global organization.
• Excellent English, both verbal and written.
• Minimal 1 years of relevant experience.
• Must have working knowledge of general accounting procedures and process including GAAP.
• Great communication skills.
• A good understanding of general accounting processes.
• University degree.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel.
• ERP system (SAP ECC) experience advantageous.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and providing top notch customer service.
• Great customer service is essential.
• Team players with a can-do-mentality.
• Critical thinking is a must.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace. Visit IFF.com/careers to learn more about our Equality Policy…