At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
IGT PMO Analyst IV in Moncton,
PMO Analyst IV
Moncton, CA, E1H 2R6
Requisition ID: 10415
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=3466342-1&h=1955860405&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.igt.com%2F&a=www.igt.com) .
The PMO Analyst is responsible for providing operational support for our global project delivery portfolio, focusing on optimising the standard processes and tools provided by the PMO group. The PMO Analyst will learn and maintain full knowledge of the IGT project process lifecycle model as well as learn and understand the Clarity PPM application from a business perspective in order to support end-users and provide portfolio analysis for all levels of IGT management. The PMO Analyst will lead efforts to improve our standard delivery practices and introduce new concepts such as Agile software deliveries.
• Become the Subject Matter Expert on the PMO’s standard process lifecycle model, software development processes and tools
• Lead the definition and delivery of Process Improvement efforts relating to our Software Development Lifecycle model, our standard project processes as well as the standard software tools used
• Identify, initiate, and implement process improvements working with a diverse variety of global stakeholders across the business
• Research and understand best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmarks and emerging methods to consider
• Collect and analyze data relating to existing project and process performance in order to compare to post-improvement data to demonstrate achievements
• Provide ongoing mentoring, training refreshers, and PMO communications for all System Delivery Project Managers, as well as Services PMs as needed
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Management, Business, or Information Technology) or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of related experience with demonstrated success in process improvements, tool enhancements, and training
• Previous experience as a Process Improvement Lead/PMO Analyst/Project Manager/Project is highly desired
• Experience of Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum etc.) as well as Agile Transformation of an organization are highly desirable skills for this role
• Ability to train and mentor end-users at all levels – requires excellent oral and written communication skills
• Capacity to learn and adapt to new tools, process models, and business practices
• Ability to work with virtual teams (globally located)
• Familiarity with PMBOK (the Project Management Body of Knowledge/PMI) and/or PRINCE2
• Familiarity with CMMI, ISO 27001 or other Software Development models
• Familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma or other Continuous Improvement methodologies
• Familiarity with internal audits (SAS, ISO, SOX, etc.)
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .