Shift Details: Monday-Friday 4:00pm – 12:00am. *Required Overtime will be mandatory. Up to 4 hours daily depending on company needs. Weekend production will be required on a needed basis.
Bonus: $1000 sign on bonus (Total)
What Product Test & Calibration contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturing is responsible for cost of production and maintenance activities including process improvement, supply chain management, quality assurance, employee safety and engagement, and environmental commitment.
Product Test & Calibration sets up, aligns, monitors, and/or calibrates production equipment. Assists and may perform maintenance on machines and cleans up minor chemical spills in assigned area as well as glassware, ovens, and other equipment.
The role of the Conveyor Maintenance Technician is to ensure that all finished good handling equipment is at OEM operating standards. This position shall maximize productivity, reduce downtime related incidents and notification and remediation of any safety concerns. This position will be the primary Maintenance point of contact for work coordination and scheduling all the while working closely with all levels of management personnel to define prioritized business needs.
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your family’s health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
- Responsible for screening of incoming work orders entered by Operators of the equipment.
- Conducts equipment inspections and drive the work to be done from these inspections to keep equipment in a good state of operation
- Identifies specific safety hazards that will be encountered in the performance of the proposed work.
- Identify and procures equipment and specialized tools required to perform work
- Plans jobs with appropriate level of detail for the given skilled trades workforce.
- This position will be the primary Preventive and Emergency maintenance teams that will work together to determine PM scheduling and resources needed
- Participates and leads improvement projects, particularly when they are related to the proactive maintenance plan (CBM and PM)
- Compiles and delivers reports from CMMS (EAM) regarding the work execution management process.
- Responsible for equipment and repair parts data entry and management.
- Leads initiatives for Preventive Maintenance planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution, and continuous improvement.
- 4+ years of experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience with MAXIMO preferred
- MEWP Certification (Scissor lift and Genie Boom) preferred
- Strong mechanical required and electrical knowledge is preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies extensive knowledge and company policies to complete a wide range of assignments
- Demonstrates expert understanding of all levels of the job family and has thorough knowledge of jobs outside area of responsibility
- Takes the lead in effectively applying new processes and skills in accomplishing assignments
- May provide technical guidance and training to others
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on complex problems that require independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issue
- Makes recommendation for new or revised processes and has a role on the implementation
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works with minimal degree of supervision
- Has latitude to make decisions in exceptional circumstances within established guidelines
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- May have team leader responsibilities but does not formally supervise
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.