At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
IQVIA Feasibility Specialist 1 in Guangzhou, China
Perform, manage and co-ordinate activities for assigned opportunities/ projects. Perform data mining and analysis, formulate recommendations and present to internal and potentially external stakeholders. Train and support new team members / junior staff. Make recommendations for process improvements.
• Accountable to ensure IQVIA planning services are providing a competitive edge in winning new business. Take independent responsiblity for IQVIA commitments of future studies by delivering accurate and robust country, site or enrollment strategies in support of opportunities including but not limited to requests for proposals, early engagements, re-bids and potentially awarded studies.
• Support the development of materials related to feasibility or site lists or enrollment strategies for customer bid defense meetings or internal customers such as Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Medical Leads or business development
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams to resolve issues
• Prepare for planning meetings by conducting research into therapeutic areas using databases, scientific literature, the internet and expert medical knowledge
• Lead planning meetings with internal stakeholders including Medical Directors, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Business Developers, Sales Staff and Program Directors. Present results of data gathering and analysis activities.
• Undertake therapeutic training, as necessary, and keep abreast of developments in clinical research
• Train and support new team members.
• Proficient with planning tools, demonstrate an in depth understanding of system features and functions to know what features are best used to accomplish an accurate country, site or enrollment strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree Healthcare or Biological Science Req
• 3 years related experience in clinical research. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Clinical/project management experience is preferred.
• General knowledge and understanding of company clinical systems, procedures and corporate standards.
• Good knowledge of medical terminology, GCP, FDA regulations, and Drug Development process.
• In-depth understanding of clinical research.
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Fluid report writing in English
• Strong computer literacy, including well-developed computer skills in applicable software.
• Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize tasks.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled