At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Tyson Foods Fryer Sanitarian 2nd Shift in Haltom City, Texas
Title: Fryer Sanitarian – Full Time – Haltom City, TX 76117
This position starts at $11.85/hr. with a shift increase for second shift and overtime.
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world’s expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer great benefits, advancement opportunities, and steady work. This facility operates six days a week and produces Corn Dogs.
This position is responsible for working in an environment that produces ready to eat corndogs.
• Skim & remove excessive batter, hot dogs, and/or broken sticks out of 400-degree oil utilizing a long metal tool throughout shift and utilizing extreme caution.
• Inspect product
• Monitor 5 fryers on a routine basis
• Maintain fryers clean, pick up cardboard, handle hot water to wash down floor and dispose of refuse
• Perform a mid-shift cleaning of catch pan by removing catch pan from underneath fryers and cleaning out batter
• Maintain floors clean around fryers and product supplies
• Comply with all safety, food safety, GMP and SQF Requirements
• Must be able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed
• Must be able to reach high and low levels frequently
• Ability to flex/grip with wrist/hands occasionally (less than 5 flexion/minute)
• Must be able to push/pull/lift with arms below waist/at shoulder/above shoulder level up to 10 pounds frequently and ability to lift, push and pull up to 40lbs. occasionally
• Ability to climb step ladders and or stairs
• Must be able to stand on hard surface for up to 10 hours per day
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
When completing a Tyson Foods employment application, be sure to complete all tasks listed on the candidate home page. If not, you will see a message that there are 1 or more task(s) that require attention. Applicants for hourly production positions must complete the task to provide additional information to be considered from employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
Our team members make the difference. If you are ready to grow your career with an industry leader and want to positively impact the team and community around you, then join us in helping us in raising expectations.Join us on the journey.
At Tyson, we are raising expectations for how much good people can do. Our Talent Strategy is to Attract, Grow, Reward and Retain the best talent, and we believe that our Culture is the connecting thread that drives that strategy!
We strive to be a talent magnet to establish a reputation for being a talent rich organization where team members can grow their career while growing the business.
We are a high performing organization where team members are rewarded (Pay, Benefits and Recognition) for their contributions, and given the opportunity to support and/or volunteer with programs that help Tyson make a lasting social impact in the communities where we live and work.
To learn more about our culture, please read Our Purpose.
Tyson Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to an impairment or disability, please contact (479) 290-5000 for further assistance.