At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Electromechanical Technician in Hawthorne, New Jersey
Looking for Electrical Mechanical Technicians!
Manufacturing company offering longevity and growth looking for Electrical Mechanical Technicians to join their team!
· Test, maintain, troubleshoot, and reconfigure automated electro-mechanical equipment.
· Assist in rebuilding of electro-mechanical equipment.
· Assist design team in design, assembly, and testing of electro-mechanical equipment.
· Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, or templates.
· Inspect electronic parts for defects, Including circuit boards, PLC’s, sensors, relays, power supplies, DC,AC, Stepper and servo motors, and other electronic and motion control components.
Pay range is $26-$34 per hour based on experience.
Looking to have candidates start ASAP !
Send over your MOST updated resume for IMMEDIATE consideration!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.