At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Assembly in Hicksville, Ohio
- Candidates will be crossed trained over a multiple of areas including press brake, cnc laser, cnc mill, mechanical assembly, electrical wiring assembly, deburring, spot welding and more
- Parts are usually 10 lbs or less, but may be up to 30 lbs
- Mechanical assembly of small scale product to be shipped out to end users
- Electrical wiring and testing of parts
- Ensuring your line is getting their needed units out
- Open to overtime if required
Assembly, hand tool, power tool, production, labor, cnc laser, cnc mill, press brake, brake press, laser, spot welding, spot weld, set up machine, blue print, blueprint, schematic, mechanical assembly, electrical assembly
Top Skills Details:
Assembly,hand tool,power tool,production,labor
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVES - Manufacturing or industrial experience preferred - Mechanical aptitude shown through work history or schooling - Hand and power tool usage - Lifting of up to 30 lbs unassisted
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.