At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Applied Materials Hardware Qualification & Development Support Team Engineer III (E3) in Hillsboro, Oregon
Technical expert in at least one R&D discipline (Optic, Electronic, Motion, SEM).
Support R&D module owner in Off & On Tool Module Integration, Calibration and Qualification;
Qualify Module performance to spec (on & off tool);
Support R&D development (C&F) activities.
Lead Qualification of non-system components (isolated from application);
Provide risk assessment.
Define & execute Qualification plans; Define, execute and qualify calibration procedures (off and on tool).
Tool owner - Expert in tool Build and Integration.
Production documentation: define and qualify full build book and full sub system ATP tests.
High debug ability and 3rd level of escalation to modules that are within area of expertise
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:
$112,000.00 - $154,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations Make Possible a Better Future.