At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
ON Semiconductor ENGR MTS, ANALOG_TL in India, India
The Central R&D Imaging IP team is seeking analog mixed signal design engineers with broad experience to work on next generation imaging technology IP. The person will be responsible to manage, lead, design, simulate, and evaluate a variety of circuits and technologies as well as contribute to imaging signal processing architecture that will extend the company’s leadership in the image sensor market.
The position requires extensive analog design experience preferably in CMOS image sensors that covers voltage/current references, amplifiers, high-speed analog-to-digital converters, switched-capacitor circuits as well as other types of analog circuits. Experience with noise analysis and low power design is required as well as hands on layout experience. Project lead experience is desired.
Responsibilities in this role include:
• Support the development of ultra-low power analog blocks and next generation mixed signal CMOS sensor ICs.
• Participate in requirements discussions, technical issues, and other design aspects with internal teams.
• Propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
• Work diligently to initiate learning or work with others to resolve issues if required to support current or near term projects.
• Draft presentations and/or documents to communicate with internal teams.
• Detailed transistor level design of analog and digital circuits for new innovative CMOS image sensor IP
• Ability to debug complex integrated circuit problems in the laboratory.
• Manage, develop, and lead a group of analog and digital engineers
• MSEE or PhD with 10 years of analog/mixed signal design experience
• Strong team leadership skills
• Strong knowledge of small signal analog circuit analysis and silicon device knowledge
• Hands on detailed layout experience
• Some knowledge with behavioral top level modeling and mixed signal verification methodology.
• Some experience with RTL and digital design is a plus
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Matlab
• Cadence or similar analog IC design tool experience
Title: ENGR MTS, ANALOGTL_
Requisition ID: 2003054
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.