At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Adecco US, Inc. Representative, Parts Support II_CSA in Itasca, Illinois
Looking for your next adventure? Adecco Staffing is looking Administrative Assistant in Itasca, IL. Click quick Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below.
Pay Range: $ 21.00
Shift: M-F 10:30am- 7pm
Why work for Adecco?
FREE Skills Training
Responsibilities Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to:
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction when supporting Field Service, other departments, vendors, suppliers, and end customers using all system platforms available
· Provide direct support to Service taking as many phone calls, as quickly as possible, using the monitored phone system
· Monitor, review and respond to emails, and emails in the group mailbox, from Field Service, Vendors, Suppliers, and other departments as quickly as possible.
· HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
· 2+ years of experience Clerical/Administrative
Pay Details: $21.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.