Will be responsible for the design of coil based products such as cooling towers & evaporative condensers which are sheet metal products. Will also be responsible for product testing and validation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical Certificate with 2+ years of experience
• Proficient in Inventor or Solidworks
• Autodesk Vault or equivalent system knowledge
• Proficiency in 2D engineering / technical drawing with AutoCad
• Sheet metal design experience
• Hands-on prototype building and testing experience
• Highly Variable and modular product design
• Working understanding of product development cycle and new product introduction process is a plus
• HVAC / Refrigeration system working knowledge is a plus
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.