At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Test Technician 30/hr in Lenexa, Kansas
Aerotek is hiring immediately for the position below! If you love a company with a great culture and sitting while you work, hit that apply button!
The Manufacturing Test Technician is responsible to ensure the medical devices we produce meet test specifications. Additional duties involve troubleshooting and solving issues with electronic assemblies, and some assembly and soldering of components and devices. This company manufactures a variety of medical devices!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Test performance of printed circuit board assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, test loads, and custom test fixtures
• Utilize skills in electrical and electronic theory to logically troubleshoot electronic assemblies
• Hand assembly of devices and sub-assemblies
• Soldering components to printed circuit boards
• Assembly and soldering of wiring harnesses
• Follow established procedures and protocols with attention to detail in both performing operations and recording results
6:00am - 3:30pm Mon-Thurs
6:00am - 10:00am Fri
Health Dental & Vision plans
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.