Do you find yourself to be a very detail-orientated, focused, and reliable person? Want to work with a fast paced and highly driven team? Love working with Technology? Diamond Assets offers a position working day to day on an assembly line data collecting, cleaning, grading the quality, and packaging of all devices!! All positions of general labor offered at Diamond Assets involve key characteristics of how to be successful while on the line. Data collectors are responsible for wiping the internal storage. Device Cleaners are responsible for cleaning the dirt, grime, stickers, etc. off the devices. Graders are responsible for labeling the device based on quality. Lastly, the Quality Assurance/Packager will check the Graders work and package up the device to the end of the line.
Be a part of the Diamond Assets team today!
Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
Starting pay is $13.00-$14.00/hr
Education, Skills & Experience
· 0-2 year prior production line experience
· Must be well-organized
· Prior ISO 9001 experience a plus
· Bilingual a plus
· Prior ERP experience
· Must work well in a fast-paced environment with dynamic requirements and priorities
· Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines
· Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs; must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time