At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Wells Fargo Lead Talent & Performance Management Consultant: Readiness and Engagement in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
About this job:
We are seeking a highly motivated Lead Talent & Performance Management Consultant to develop and deliver broad-based readiness and stakeholder engagement strategies as part of our Performance Management Center of Excellence team . This role offers a communications, marketing, HR, change management, or learning & development professional the opportunity to deliver first-class HR solutions in a fast-paced, collaborative environment - with a focus on preparing, supporting, and enabling employees to adopt and maximize our enterprise-wide performance management program.
This individual will lead efforts to design and execute ongoing engagement activities to best equip employees and managers with the resources and skills they need to successfully execute performance management activities throughout the year. Responsibilities include drafting communications, creating / facilitating stakeholder readiness sessions, managing online content updates, as well as producing end user support guides and related materials. In addition, this individual will partner to integrate across various talent-driven initiatives focused on career growth and development.
In this role you will:
• Design and author materials needed to execute performance management cycle delivery, including executive presentations, readiness session / skill-building content, communication strategies, articles, emails, video scripts, and other related deliverables.
• Plan, organize, and present broad-based readiness strategy and stakeholder engagement activities.
• Use data, insights, metrics, feedback, and research to maximize value and effectiveness of engagement solutions and drive our program forward.
• Develop and share messaging with HR leaders at all levels of the organization - adjusting communication style and approach to audience.
• Demonstrate expertise at visual storytelling, content development, PowerPoint design / deck creation, and provide a keen eye for detail across deliverables.
• Coach and advise team members, and partner effectively across HR.
• Act as key participant in large scale planning for Performance Management Center of Excellence.
• Understand organization and team priorities and acts with urgency to resolve with a focus on outcomes.
• 5+ years of Talent Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: Work experience, training, military experience, education.
• Performance Management, Talent and/or Leadership Development experience.
• Strong facilitation skills with a dynamic presentation style to share information across all levels of leadership, inclusive of executive leaders.
• Significant experience designing, implementing, and recommending large-scale change programs (culture, people, processes, systems-related), leadership development, employee engagement, career management, and / or performance management programs.
• Strong strategic and analytical skills - with background in using data to tell the right story.
• Strong change management skills, technology proficiency, systems thinking and quality orientation.
• Comfortable leading in a cross-functional team environment - where change is constant - demonstrating agility and flexibility.
• Outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Experience developing partnerships, collaborating, and influencing across various partner groups, lines of business, and/or centers of excellence.
• Workday experience - specifically within the broader talent portfolio.
• PowerPoint expert who can create compelling, succinct, simple, and engaging presentations.
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
• Strong written communicator, with superb writing, project management skills, business acumen, and an ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner.
• Ability to think strategically, offer creative solutions, and challenge the status quo.
• Takes initiative and works independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to deliver consistently in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
• Willingness to work on-site at stated locations on the job opening. In office 3 days/week.
• This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.
Company: WELLS FARGO BANK
Req Number: R-322252-4
Updated: Sun Nov 19 00:00:00 UTC 2023