At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Kronos Strategic Alliance Manager in Montreal, Canada
Strategic Alliance Manager
Montreal - Quebec - Canada, Remote - - USA, Toronto - Ontario - Canada
The Field Alliance Manager will focus on helping the North American Sales teams work more effectively with our partner community to stimulate more market awareness and opportunities for UKG. Collaborating with the territory sales leadership team, the Field Alliance Manager will cultivate relationships across priority partners operating within the territory. This role will leverage the vast ecosystem of market-facing resources within UKG’s Alliances community.
A successful Field Alliance Manger will closely align himself/herself into the regional sales teams to represent both the partner and UKG’s interests when it comes to pipeline building, deal execution & program execution. This role will craft the vision for partners within and align with appropriate stakeholders and execution on the plan in support of our collective goals.
The Field Alliance Manager will be the primary contact between UKG’s sales teams and our Partners ensuring Partners of all types, are developing appropriate Go-To-Market activities and awareness in support of the regional sales organization’s goals.
Ultimately, this role is to drive, support and enable the UKG sales teams on current and future sales opportunities by leveraging the existing alliance partner relationships across all market segments, including SMB, Strategic, Mid-Market and Enterprise within North America.
• Build & drive strategic go to market plans with UKG’s ecosystem of partners.
• Be the focal point with selected UKG sales regions to drive overarching partner activities and alignment
• Responsible to support a designated sales team / market on achieving sales target quota by leveraging partners
• Establish the field alliance manager role as the single POC within alliances for sales teams
• Collaborate with sales team members and partners on pipeline opportunities to drive success
• Create plan and review sessions with sales leadership regarding pipeline opportunities
• Bridge alliance team members to support opportunities based their relationships
• Identify key partner win strategies for sales and act as a trusted advisor for sales / sales leadership
• Build strong partner relationships with all partner types in geographic region
• Assist in regional marketing events when alliance relationships are leveraged
• 10+ years’ experience in Business Development, Consulting, Software Sales, and/or Alliance
• Proven track record of success, demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including strong presentation skills (including PPT)
• Effective collaborator with the ability to quickly build relationship with sales leaders
• Strategic thinker: ability to envision the future for our partners within their area of influence and share that vision broadly
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Ability to develop trusting relationship – sales & partners
• Self-motivation and strong organizational skills
• Ability and willingness to travel (50% +)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Workforce Management/HCM/Payroll/Benefit sales / sales manager experience
• SaaS Sales or Alliances
• Partnership or Business Development
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos, a UKG Company participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.800.