Position Summary: Skilled specialist, with a focus on medical device complaints. Will be responsible for the entire complaints process which may include, but not be limited to, complaint entry, investigation, closure, and tracking and trending. Ideal candidate will be thorough, competent, and have critical thinking skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Risk management complaint coding with FMEAs
• Complaint closures
• Metrics and trending weekly and monthly
• OEM notifications
• Technical resource/team lead
• Due Diligence (track complaints and follow up for product return)
• Vendor Evaluations (read vendor/OEM evaluation and summarize/enter codes)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience with medical device complaints
• Experience with searching and using databases
• Experience with common business software and proficient with computers
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Complaint experience
• MDR reporting experience
• TrackWise software
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.