Match Your Military Skills into Shire opportunities.
At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
AdventHealthRN Medical Surgical Full Time Days $10,000 Sign On Bonus $3,000 Relocation Assistance in
New Smyrna, Florida
Registered Nurse Full Time Days AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Location Address: 401 Palmetto St. New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach:
$10,000.00 Sign on Bonus
Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational reimbursement
Career growth and advancement potential
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach, FL
Full Time Days, 7am-7pm and rotating weekends
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Performs nursing assessments and data collection for patients focusing on the physiological, cultural, psychological, spiritual and cognitive status of the patient. Nursing assessments include the family or significant others as needed.
· Develops and implements a plan of care that is individualized and goal directed based on patient needs and standards of care. Evaluates and revises the plan of care as defined by policy.
· Knowledgeable of and performs technical duties and responsibilities for the registered nurse in area of assignment.
· Collaborates and partners with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to coordinate patient care.
· Supervises and delegates care given by members of the health care team.
· Records care, patient condition and interventions taken in the medical record in an accurate and timely manner.
· Demonstrates effective communication skills and assists the Nurse Manager/Director in assuring staff is well informed on corporate, departmental, and unit plans, goals, and objectives.
What You Will Need:
· Graduate of a School of Nursing, Associates Degree or Diploma.
· Current Florida RN license or if New graduate, offer contingent on passing
· Current AHA Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
· Current AHA ACLS at time of hire for ED, ICU, CVICU, PCU, OR, Med/Surg
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological
support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing Practice Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.