At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek HVAC Technician in North Chesterfield, Virginia
• Performs start-up, repairs, and overhauls of commercial boiler and HVAC systems
• Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
• Services products and equipment related to HVAC commercial systems and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Follows blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
• Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
• Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary
• Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service
• Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files
HVAC, Install, Commercial, Preventative maintenance, Corrective maintenance, Change filter, change out, boiler, compressor, filter, PM, controls, HVAC controls
Top Skills Details:
HVAC, Install, Commercial, Preventative maintenance, Corrective maintenance, Change filter, change out, boiler, compressor
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Keeps all current manufacturers' products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
• Provides technical support to customers
• Performs other duties as assigned
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.