At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Material Handler **Immediate Starts** in Norwalk, Ohio
2nd shift (3:30 -12:30am) $19/hr
Additional Perks: Extremely good benefits
including 401k with up to 8% match, Medical, Dental, Vision, 13 Paid holidays
off and a $2000 sign on bonus if extended an offer!
Job Description: Material Handler
• Complete daily safety check sheet on forklift
• Loading and unloading parts or materials off trucks
• Scan all parts in and out of stock locations to ensure inventory accuracy
• Keep assembly lines and associated departments stocked with the proper amount of parts
• Avoid overstocking lines or departments with excess inventory
• Ensure all stock areas are kept neat and organized
• Use proper radio etiquette
• Provide backup as needed throughout the department as needed
• Perform tasks as assigned by the Supervisor or Zone Leader
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a valid lift truck operators license or successfully complete lift truck training
• Willingness to learn the layout of the facility
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Able to work overtime as needed
For More Information Please Contact Amber Stephens at 859-795-4669 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.