At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Welder in Oakland Park, Florida
Seeking MIG Welder for 1st shift opening in Oakland Park. 4x10 schedule, great benefits and skillset growth!
Mig Welder needed
- Provides precise and high-quality output of welded products
• Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
• Clamps, holds, tack-welds, heat-bends, and/or grind spare parts as necessary to satisfy technical requirements for final product
• Control fitting, burning and welding processes to avoid problems in relation to overheat, distortion, expansion or shrink of spare parts
• Examines finished products and spare parts to ensure specifications are met; identifies errors or defects to be corrected.
Blueprint, Weld, Tig, Fabrication, Mig, Welding, Tig welding, Mig welding, Mig welder, Tape measure
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School or equivalent (i.e. GED), and 3+ yrs of related work experience; or training equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
• Welding Certification desired.
• Knowledge of welding techniques, (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, and TIG), tools and equipment.
• Knowledge of applicable codes, Drawings, Etc.
• Able to effectively work individually and as a team
• Able to take initiative and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.