At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aston Carter Tax Manager in Omaha, Nebraska
• Prepare and review individual and business state and federal tax returns
• Manage a variety of clients and tax projects
• Manage and train interns and staff accountants
• Collaborate with firm Partners
• Preparation of complex Partnership Federal and State tax returns. Review of partnership tax returns prepared by staff
• Research of basic tax issues
• Prepare and review Federal and State payroll tax returns.
• Preparation and review of personal property tax returns
• Utilize QuickBooks and perform basic accounting service functions
• Excellent preparation of depreciation schedules and knowledge
• Proficient ability of preparation Attest Services. Review of financial statements and reports prepared by staff
Tax, Tax accounting, public accounting, Tax return, Accounting, QuickBooks, certified public accountant, Tax software, State tax, federal tax, Payroll tax, Property tax
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
CPA HIGHLY preferred - candidates who are prepared to sit for CPA exam will be considered as well
3 - 4 years Public Accounting experience
Hands on client experience
Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
Firm uses CCH ProSystem FX Tax - this is something they are willing to train on as long as they have experience with some other tax software
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.