Orlando, FL, USA
Friday, May 26, 2023
Who We Are:
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
Coke Florida was named as a 2023 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
What We Offer :
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
401K program with healthy company match
Supplemental Life Insurance
Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Coke Florida is looking for a Refrigeration Technician based out of our Jacksonville location. We are looking for shift Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur/Fri 1:30pm-10:00pm
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Refrigeration Technician, you will be responsible for performing mechanical services related to refrigeration on cold drink and fountain equipment to ensure that equipment is in proper operating condition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Calls on accounts and responds to service calls as assigned
· Maneuvers equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance
· Keeps all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition
· Maintains positive customer relationships
· Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards
· Ensures vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory
· Maintains clean and safe work area
For this role, you will need:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification required
· Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude
· Basic computer skills
· Valid Driver’s License and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
Additional qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
· 1+ years of refrigeration/HVAC experience preferred
· Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred
· Prior customer service experience preferred
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.