At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
onsemi Marketing Operations Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
Marketing Operations Manager - ( 2204577 )
The onsemi Global Demand Center is growing and with it we are growing the Marketing Operations Team. We are looking for Manager, Marketing Operations to own and manage the strategy, design, and execution of the company’s lead management processes, Marketing tech stack, reporting and analytics. The ideal candidate is a data-obsessed Marketer with a passion for analyzing data and deriving insights that inform marketing decisions.
As the Manager, Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for managing marketing databases, defining and optimizing automation solutions, and measuring and performance. In this role, you will work closely with data analysts/engineers, IT, Sales, Marketing, and Business Unit leaders and stakeholders to drive data-driven decision-making. Your role is critical to building out a modern marketing engine and ensuring tech stack efficiency.
This role will be a part of the growing onsemi Marketing team. The team is passionate about data, storytelling, and winning customers' hearts and minds. You'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse set of global Marketers, Sales experts, and technologists. The onsemi Marketing team is committed to close collaboration, embracing new ideas, problem-solving, and being a solid functional partner for the business. Between us, we speak more than 15 languages, have lived, and worked across the globe, and love to swap stories about food, travel, and more. While we enjoy working hard, we also believe that work-life balance, time with family and friends, and personal well-being are essential.
Planning and Management
• Own and orchestrate processes that result in a Marketing plan aligned with business objectives.
• Design, distribute, and own planning templates to ensure all cross-functional stakeholders are consistent in their inputs to the Marketing plan.
• Create and own the revenue production plan and align the revenue planning process activities and deliverables to Marketing’s functional planning process.
• Work closely with the Campaigns team to establish a well-defined go-to-market campaign framework from concept to execution.
• Own the budget planning and definition to drive campaigns, investment in key technologies, and short- and long-term process efficiencies.
Data Strategy, Management, and Reporting
• Be the data leader by designing and consistently optimizing Marketing’s data strategy, while devising the best approaches to ensure data quality, unification, distribution, governance, and measurement
• Ensure that Marketing’s data and analytics strategy interlocks with Sales, IT, BU, Finance, and other relevant functions to ensure a consistent, unified, company-wide master data strategy
• Focus on enabling campaign tracking, database health, targeting, segmentation strategies, and alignment with sales priorities and goals
• Manage marketing reporting of day-to-day campaign activities, reporting from basic campaign tracking to attribution models
• Provide real-time analyses and insights on all ongoing marketing activities.
Marketing Technology Management
• Build an optimized tech stack by doing diligent planning and selection founded on an outcome-focused approach, which ensures investments align to prioritized business objectives and meet defined business requirements.
• Establish Marketing’s technology vision, strategy, and corresponding roadmap.
• Manage the technology inventory and identifying business requirements to optimize the adoption, usage, and value of tools and systems.
• Co-own the day-to-day administrative of the MarTech stack with IT.
• Drive the implementation of ongoing marketing systems such as Marketo and lead the integration with Salesforce and other Sales and Sales Enablement tools and technology.
• Drive productivity improvement, reduce time-to-market, improve operational efficiencies, and improve the buyer experience by optimizing the marketing technology stack.
Marketing Process Optimization and Revenue Engine
• Create consistent, repeatable marketing processes that allow the organization to scale, reduce costs, and increase goal attainment.
• Provide project management oversight to high-priority initiatives and orchestrate agile Marketing programs that work seamlessly with other functions/projects.
• Own and drive process development and documentation across all Marketing process owners by providing process templates and ensuring individual processes are aligned in a standard format.
• Excellent project management and people communications skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working with website supporting tools, for example, analytics, marketing automation tools, SEO tools, and content management systems.
• Capable of conveying even the most complex concepts in simplified, easy to understand terms.
• Exceptional attention to detail .
• Highly organized and methodical.
• 5 years of experience in Marketing/Sales.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant discipline preferred.
• Solid understanding of the constantly evolving world of Marketing tools and technology.
• High comfort level with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua.
• Creative and strategic thinker .
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to focus under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Results-driven mindset with strong analytical skills and demonstrated success working with numerous stakeholders.
• Ability to travel infrequently both domestically and internationally.
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a continued focus on the automotive and industrial end-markets, onsemi is accelerating change and driving disruptive innovation towards a sustainable ecosystem in high-growth megatrends such as vehicle electrification, advanced safety, alternative energy and factory automation. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Today, the industrial and automotive end-markets are responsible for two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions, providing an immense opportunity for onsemi to do its part in achieving a net-zero economy with its intelligent power and sensing technologies. Climate change presents not only a risk to the environment, but also opportunities for innovative business solutions, and onsemi is committed to applying its research and design expertise and adapting its own operations to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040.
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during nonworking hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Please visit https://bit.ly/ApplicantPosters to review your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Your Rights Under USERRA, Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement/Pay Transparency Policy Statement, and Right to Work/E-Verify Poster.
Primary Location : United States-AZ-Phoenix
Job : Sales & Marketing
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting : Aug 5, 2022, 5:23:54 PM
Req ID: 2204577
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.