At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
IQVIA Customer Success Manager in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
The Customer Success Manager is a dedicated function within IQVIA’s Clinical Technology Design and Planning business unit. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty across Design and Planning Cost Benchmarking product subscriptions and services.
• Ensures fulfillment of contract specifications and ad-hoc client requests to build client satisfaction, under supervision.
• Assists team members to build, establish and maintain effective business relationships with clients to proactively support their needs as their day-to-day contact, possibly focused on a specific product or service.
• Ensures, through review and verification, that the product deliverable meets the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
• Partners with the account manager and clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services by explaining and expanding the usage of current IQVIA deliverables and identifying revenue opportunities within existing clients.
• Maintains effective internal communications with sales and client service support to keep all apprised on activities with the client.
• Monitors performance against existing service agreements and ensures client’s obligations are met.
• Researches, analyzes and responds to client that require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market.
• May conduct product/services and process training for clients and other employees.
• May conduct service meetings at client sites.
• Represents IQVIA on external client projects.
• May mentor and lead other client service reps and represent the manager in their absence.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Two (2) years of related work experience Req
• Broad knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of the client service representative field Req
• Broad knowledge of IQVIA products and the Pharmaceutical industry Req
• Meeting facilitation, presentation and training experience Req
• Proficiency in PC applications, such as Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral) and to manipulate large transactional databases
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment
• Ability to travel to clients and IQVIA offices as appropriate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled